Nanoshield™ Hydro-E Instant Disinfectant

$19.90 USD $25.00

Size

Shipping worldwide now available with Fedex

Nanoshield™ Hydro-E eliminates 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including Coronavirus and E.Coli.

Nanoshield™ Hydro-E is a neutral electrolytic sanitization and an instant disinfectant consisting of electrolytic water that also disinfects and deodorizes. It is made up of greater than 99% water and 0.001% Hypochlorous Acid.

By electrolyzing at the nano level with this unique technology, a small amount of salt becomes electrolyzed water in which chlorine ions and many oxygen ions are specially bonded. This gives Nanoshield™ Hydro-E its strong antibacterial and antiviral efficacy whilst maintaining pH neutrality.

What is Hypochlorous Acid?

Hypochlorous acid as a chemical compound is a weak acid that forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and itself partially dissociates.

Hypochlorous acid also exists in our body created by white blood cells as a defense system against infection, bacteria and general ickiness.

Difference between Nanoshield™ Hydro-E and Conventional Hypochlorous Acid Solution.

Nanoshield™ Hydro-E is produced by electrolysis of dilute brine in a diaphragm-free electrolyzer while subjecting it to low-frequency vibration flow, making the pH level between 6.5-8.5 (neutrality).

Conventional Hypochlorous Acid Solution is produced by electrolysis of dilute brine in a membrane electrolyzer and obtained from the diaphragm side, which makes the pH level between 2.7 or less (strongly acidic).

This neutral electrolytic sterilization functional water contains free chlorine which do not have an unpleasant chlorine odor or chlorine damage. It is gentle to human skin and pets despite its strong sanitization and disinfectant power. 

Effective Against : 

Coronavirus  Salmonella
Feline Coronavirus (FCoV) Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
E.Coli Staphylococcus Aureus

 

 Ingredients

Water : ≥99%
Hypochlorous Acid : 0.001%

Storage

Store in a dark place away from UV rays. Do not use after the expiration date.

Caution

If unwell after inhalation / contact with eye / accidental ingestion, contact doctor.

 

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review